Oh my friends, I’m telling you that I have such a weakness for pretty dishes. Especially seasonal ones.
Old or new they have me wrapped around their little finger.
You might say. . .I can dish it out. . .but I can’t take it. Take what? I can’t take it when someone says “you don’t need anymore dishes”. Sure, I agree; but alas I don’t have a lot of will power when I spy a pretty dish.
Here’s a peek into just three of my cabinets. I have a lot of kitchen cabinets so I’ll just let you imagine what might be lurking behind closed doors.
This is my pitcher collection. Did I mention that they are two deep? Sick, sick, I know!
Now for a few plates and bowls. Oh my gosh, just noticed the top shelf is bowing. Better move that stack of heavy plates. Ha, ha, remembered that my 6 green bowls are in the dishwasher. They would normally be next to the red bowls.
Just a few of my serving bowls.
Now that I’ve let you peek inside my cupboards I’ll show you what is out on display right now for Spring.
Love this sweet pink and green combo!
I think my mottos is: Rack em and stack em. lol! Collecting dishes is (in the famous words of Dorkus Lane, from Larkrise to Candleford) my ‘one weakness’.
Did I mention that my entire island cupboards are filled with seasonal dishes? Like I said – sick, sick!
Do you have a weakness for pretty dishes? Please say ‘yes’!
I’d like my hubby to know that I’m not the only sick woman out there!
hugs,
Jann
I will be sharing with:
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home (this is her first party, she would love if you joined in!)
Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Party
Green Willow Pond for What We Accomplished Wednesday
Hope in Every Season for Homemaking Party
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

0 Yorumlar