Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Remember the Sanrio-themed cookies I made some time ago? I had extra cookie dough at that time and so I decided to add some choc-chips into the dough. Well, so this was the result... Chocolate chip cookie bars. I guess I made these bars to compensate the failure I had in trying to make some Dark-Chocolate Blondie Bars...;)





Ingredients

  • 200 g sugar
  • 200 g butter
  • 400 g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbs Vanilla essence
  • Choc-chips
What to do
  • Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and egg together.
  • Sift the flour and continue to stir the dough until mixed well.
  • Add loads of chocolate chips.
  • Spread the dough in a baking tray.
  • Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
  • Cool and cut.


The choc-chip bars fresh from the oven.


Cut into bars.


And serve...!

Bookmark and Share

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar