Allen & Ginter
Autographs
Andre EthierThe Ethier auto was from my hobby box of 2008 Ginter that I got for my Birthday that year. It is up for trade if anyone is interested.
Orlando HudsonObtained VIA Ebay. It was relatively cheap and I had to have it.
Frank MorrisObtained VIA a pack hit from a Card shop recently. I also got a Thome Jersey card from the same box. I figure one more pack should clean the box dry of relics.
Max ScherzerObtained VIA a very cool Secret Santa. I am a huge fan of this card.
Connor JacksonObtained VIA Ebay.
Jersey's
Stephen DrewObtained VIA Ebay. I love how some of these hits are so cheap online. The are so obtainable.
Justin UptonObtained VIA Ebay. I see a pattern here.
Bats
Chad TracyI received Two of these babies recently. One via a Secret Santa, and One via a trade.
Printing Plates
Conner Jackson - Cyan, Yellow, BlackI am still looking for the Magenta. One more card and I can start printing Conner Jackson mini's. Oh, I just need the press but that is a minor detail.

0 Yorumlar