Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOKS :Nasty Gal AW13

Nasty Gal have built up quite a following in recent years. It's become one of the first places to check for edgy alternative high street-almost- looks. So I was delighted to see the images for the AW13 lookbook. However, its not totally winter-ish! In fact most of the looks are made winter simply by popping a jacket over the top!

There are some pieces I really like - that blue sheer panel dress is gorgeous! However there are some pieces that are better left to the individual interpretation like the body above! Gorgeous but I think I would need to add some trousers though!


I love that dress. I know its not the most shapey piece out there but I just think its really pretty.
The whole collection is a mix match of fabrics and sheer panels. In fact, parts of the below dress (which I adore) remind me of Kate Moss's wedding dress. I think its the sheer panels in diamond shapes that do it. It's not for the faint of heart though!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar