Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Out in the Fresh Air

 

Another day, another walk.  This is my usual walk but I'm getting tired of it.  Yesterday I walked by the sea again in the sunshine and the other day I took a right turn instead of a left



The church of St John
It has one service towards the end of September unless someone wants to hold a baptism or wedding there or a special service for good health or one of thanks




This stone house has been a building site for at least the last five years. A few months ago they finally tiled the roof and most days there seems to be someone working there.
Maybe it will be finished for this summer.
It's a lovely house looking over the fertile valley of Fousa where people of Poros have their grapevines and olive trees.
I love the warm colour of the tiles


I collect pine cones and sticks to light the fire



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar