
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Kate from Ikigai was kind enough to send me two lip balms to try. The first one I opened was John Masters Organics Lip Calm. I'm loving it so much that I haven't even tried the second balm yet but never fear I'll be trying and reviewing it soon.
The first time I used Lip Calm I had several thoughts in quick succession. My first thought was wow. The second one was, this balm is amazing. My third though was, this is going to be a holy grail product for me. I don't remember the last time that I've thought that about a balm the first time I used it, I usually have to use products a few times to decide if I like them or not but Lip Calm was love at first use.
Being a lip balm connoisseur it is very rare that I'm so impressed by a lip balm, I have very high standards :)
I've been using lip calm all week now and have to say it's an amazing product. I love everything about it. The texture is beautiful, the scent is beautiful and the finish is beautiful. I'm trying to write a good review but I just feel like gushing about how much I love this balm (a la Gwyneth when she got the Oscar).
The scent is a soft mix of lemon and vanilla. I don't notice much of a flavour, just a very slight hint of lemon. Lip Calm is thick, moisturising and creamy without any hint of waxiness. I only need to apply one layer to get adequate coverage, normally I apply at least five layers to get the coverage I like. It has a soft, glossy shine and lasts over three hours before I need to apply.
When I use Lip Calm at night I wake up with soft, moisturised lips. I've used this when my lips have been really dry and cracked with great success, it soothes and heals them quickly.
A look at the John Masters Organics website is well worth it, they have a great philosophy. I'm Very keen to try other products from the range. You can get John Masters Organics and other lovely products from Ikigai.
Would I buy this again? Definitely, this is one of my favorite balms now.
Ingredients: olea europaea (olive oil),* ricinus communis (castor bean) oil,* carthamus tinctorius (sunflower) oil,* apis mellifera (beeswax),* copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil),* butyrospermum parkii (shea butter),* calendula officinalis (calendula) extract,* triticum vulgare (wheatgerm oil), linum usitatissimum (flax seed) oil,* borago officinalis (borage) oil,* aleurites moluccana (kukui nut oil),* rose mosqueta (rosehip) oil,* tocopherols (vitamin E), bee propolis extract, ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), essential oils of citrus reticulata (tangerine),* citrus limon (lemon),* citrus aurantifolia (lime),* vanilla planifolia (vanilla)* & canaga odorata (ylang ylang)*
All products with a * are certified organic.

0 Yorumlar