Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Whooooo Has An Owl Collection?

Over the last couple of weeks, I have found several more owls to add to my collection. (It is only a temporary collection as most of my owls are for sale in my Ebay store. or at least that is what I tell myself) I have only sold 2 owls so far. I have priced them competitively so I'm not sure why they are not selling. I wish I knew how to figure out the maker but most of them are unmarked.

Last Monday, I found an owl lamp at GW. It looks to be homemade and the base is the State of Wisconsin. (My home state) I already have two owl lamps but I could not resist this one. It was only $5.99

not for sale

also not for sale as they are quite heavy

I bought an owl clock off of Ebay. It is more than what I would pay at the thrift store but I really wanted a clock and this one is so cute with her baby owls.

another one not for sale (maybe my collection isn't temporary?)

On Friday I went back to Goodwill and found some more owl figurines. I did leave 3 of them behind. One I already had and the other two were not very cute.


I also found a Fisher Price Bird Bath that sells between $25 to $40 on Ebay. I sold a similar one for $39.99 a few months back. This one is missing two of the shapes. Ryker threw it down yesterday and the light went out. I was going to keep it but then Ryker threw it again this morning and now the light is working. I hope to get at least $20 for it. With Christmas coming, I may get more as this is a hard to find toy.


I found this music box at a different GW. It plays "I Like to Teach the World to Sing". I have it listed in my store.


Here is my owl collection. The cabinet does have a glass door but I didn't want my fat reflection showing.


The green one in the front is not an owl. Its an alligator first tooth holder. Hiding underneath the owls is a vintage radio clock.





The two owls in the back are night lights. See their cords in the front? The cloth underneath the cords are vintage fabric calendars. I have to find frames for them. There is also a spoon holder and trivet. All together I have around 65 owl things.




linking to Her Library Adventures

also linking to Faith Grace and Crafts

And linking to Jenny Matlock Alphabe Thursday Letter C (for collection)

Jenny Matlock

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar