Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vegan Lentil Flatbread



I've not been eating much bread recently as I am trying to watch my blood sugar as much as possible. Then I happened upon this plant based vegan lentil flatbread recipe from The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show, which only has two ingredients,.

They are quick and easy to make, although the flavor is sort of bland.  You could certainly doctor it up by adding salt or any other spices and herbs. 

Here is a photo of the first one I made this morning if you're interested along with the recipe. 




Vegan Lentil Flatbread

Ingredients:

1 cup red lentils
2 cups water

Directions:

  1. Soak the lentils in the water for 3 hours.
  2. Pour into a blender and blend until creamy.
  3. Preheat a nonstick pan on medium high.
  4. Pour a ladle full into pan and swirl into a nice circle.
  5. Cook until bubbles pop in batter, similar to cooking pancakes.
  6. Flip and cook on other side.
  7. Eat immediately or store in a Tupperware container in the fridge for up to a week.

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~
My Linktree

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar