It's that time of year again! Springtime has brought us The Enchanting Rose's 8th Teacup Exchange--a biannual event that I look forward to each year. Our brilliant organizer, Stephanie, did a phenomenal job of running another successful exchange for 167 participants. Thank you, Stephanie!
I selected a teacup from my collection to send to Elizabeth in Florida.
I received this pretty tea-themed thank you card from Elizabeth and we've exchanged a few more "happy mails" since! Please visit Elizabeth at her blog, Simple Pleasures, to see what I sent her.International shipping is notoriously sloooooooow so I was impressed that it only took my package 2 weeks to make its safe voyage across the Pacific Ocean.
The amazing goodies that Lyn thoughtfully picked out based on my interests.
The gorgeous "Kimono" teacup by Maxwell Williams was a trifecta of my favourite things:
teacups, purple, and exotic travels!
I adore the teacup's pretty lilac hue and Japanese-inspired design of chrysanthemums and cherry blossoms.
The fine bone china teacup is larger than the standard teacup and has a generous capacity of 250 mL.
I'm also loving this unique strainer.
Koalas and kangaroos, OH MY!
A sip of Twinings Australian Afternoon Tea transports me to the Outback.
A million thanks for the wonderful package from Oz, Lyn!!!
![]() |
| Teacups from past exchanges |
Please visit The Enchanting Rose to see the other fun teacup and mug swaps!









0 Yorumlar