Hello my friends, and welcome to Share Your Cup,
the party where you share what makes you happy.
It's what I call "filling your cup".
I hope you are all having a wonderful week! We are having the most beautiful weather here lately. Finally feeling very fall like.
I have had a bad bout with infection for the past week and a half.
I ended up having to go to the hospital and getting an antibiotic through an I.V. twice a day.
This morning they told me that I only need to come once a day now. Yahoo!! I wanted to stand up and do a cheer. Not only that, but I'm feeling half human again. :)
Sorry, to say; but because of this I was not able to visit links and there will be no features this week. :(
Now let's party!
1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a back link to this post. That way others will know where the party is.
Only those with a back link will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!


0 Yorumlar