We have a Red-Tailed Hawk perching on the tall pine tree behind our house right now.
He's in a spot where he can look down the golf course.
Not sure he's looking for the best shot though, probably something more natural, like his next meal.
Maybe he's just enjoying the sunshine!
And we see a lot of Swallow-Tailed Kites here right now too.
So when I went to Sholom Park, I wasn't surprised to see them.
What I didn't expect to see was Mississippi Kites in the same area.
They are really beautiful too.
And speaking of acting naturally....
I think these 2 are making babies.
Just saying! lol
Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Get outside and have some FUN! We'll be in the upper 90s every day so I'll have to get out early if I get to hike at all!
Do you have special plans?
Click on the short video above to see the Mississippi Kites!
Click on the short video above to see the Mississippi Kites!

0 Yorumlar