| I have plans to paint the visitors bedroom so I moved some furniture into the hallway. |
| It looks a bit crowded now. .. |
| Don't I have interesting books in my loo, I'm sure I gave these to someone but they have made their way back again, i also have magazines for people who like to read while doing the job. |
| We have butterflies |
| and more butterflies. |
| and now a clock for if you are running late or in a hurry. |
| and Leroy was not impressed, she expects the bed made as soon as I get up she went to sleep anyway but on top of the blanket |
| so I had to make it around her she didn't move at all then when I had finished she woke up. |
| When the rain had finished it was time to go outside. |
| Kidney went tree climbing, all the birds left very quickly. |
| What fun when you got trees to climb, even when you are a bit wonky. |
| Given the bird cage a uplift with a bit of copper paint. |
| and relocated the herbs closer to the house, easier to get in the winter. . |
| still up the tree. |

0 Yorumlar