Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Moving My Studio Treasures

I am taking pictures of my treasures in my studio. I have to have repairs made on my house. My basement leaks or as I say floods everytime we have a huge downpour like we have had over this week end. I have had two companies tell me I need to move eveything out of my lower level of my house.

Ladies & Gentlemen my basement is packed. Of course with great treasures.

My dear friend Jo told me to take pictures of where everything is,so when I have to put it all back , I can go by my pictures to as where everything was. She said and I agree, I will never get it all back  as neat as it is now.It is packed! I love it all.

I am still going to get bids from other companies, who do the work from the outside.









If you click on my pictures then click again they get large enough to see the small items.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar