Enlightened, maybe, but Confused
First of all, I never thought I would ever use the term “female born.” I have spent most of my life with a gender mind set of male, or female. I came eventually to learn and accept that some males preferred to have sex with other males and some females prefer sex with other females. It is confusing to me, but I understand it. Actually, gay male sex is confusing to me; lesbianism makes perfect sense.
I must be enlightened.
Then I learned that some males and some females would have sex regardless of genders, they had no preference. OK, confusing, but as long as people are happy, who cares. I have known several people that spent a large portion of their lives living a gender preference lie. They were miserable. When their preferred life style became more acceptable they changed teams and are now happier. As Martha would say, “It’s a good thing.”
Back to the weight-lifter. I can see both sides of the argument. Female born athletes would have a disadvantage against the strength of a male who changes to female. On the other hand, doesn’t the male turned female deserve the chance to compete?
My position is, if you have chosen to have your penis cut in two and reshaped to a fake vigina, is lifting-weights in Japan really so important? Seems like nothing compared to changing a perfectly good penis into a probably unattractive vigina.
I recently saw another article which explained the 11 different gender types and the associated pronouns to address these people. The Gay/ Lesbian community is now the LGBTQQIP2SAA community.
LGBTQQIP2SAA stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous and asexual. Two-spirit is term used by some indigenous North Americans to describe those who fulfil a traditional third-gender ceremonial role.
No, I did not make this up. And how did queer get in there? I thought that was a politically incorrect designation.
OK, I am not enlightened. What I am, I just learned is cisgender.
What is cisgender? It is apparently someone who identifies with the same sex as the sex they had at birth. I mean, when I apply for something and they ask for my gender and I put “cisgender”, it now requires another question:
“If cisgender, what was your given sex at birth?
Basically, cisgender is otherwise known as most people, or normal; though “Normal” is a derogative term when applied to gender. I don’t know about you, but I think this term is totally ridiculous.
Confused yet?
I think the gender alphabet should be LGBTQQIPS2AAN. Why not add normal to the mix.
How did it suddenly become so complicated?
Look, I don’t care, cuddle whomever you want, as long as it is consentual, I’m fine with it…confused, but fine. I say no to children, dead people and animals, that cannot be consentual, otherwise enjoy. None of my business.
Is that enlightened?


0 Yorumlar