Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ADORABLE GREEN TREE FROG


So, a couple of weeks ago, I left this white towel outside on the table on the porch and I always seemed to forget it when I left.  I picked it up this past weekend to bring it back for laundry and something fell out onto the porch.


Do you see it there in the middle?  
Click on the picture and zoom in, it's there.
A freakin' adorable little green frog!  Probably about the size of a quarter.


First it hopped back up on the bottom board...


Then it positioned itself and jumped again...

Little Green Frog
And then started working its way back up toward the top of the table...


So naturally, I put the towel back on top, made a little cave like opening and left with the hope that the little green frog finds its way back inside.  

It can live there as long as it desires!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar