I have a funky sort of formal event to go to soon and it has started me thinking about dresses. Formal events are difficult for women - well, me. I don't own anything that could be classified as formal and I don't fit the mould of 'traditional formal' - aka - buying a long dress or going to Coast. I want something funky, different, unusual and stunning. However funky, different and unusual do not often go with stunning. I don't want to be drowned in fabric to look 'ironic' or 'fashion forward' - I want to be edgy with a side of sexy....Luckily, I know just the place for this...
Aqua by Aqua are one of my favorite brands around at the moment. I love going to their website and stalking the clothes - even if I cant afford them! They aren't badly priced either - this is the Starbright dress. A long formal dress with a sexy backless cut away surprise at the back. It comes in three colors - coral (never), white (too bridal) and black (perfect!) so you can choose which one suits you best - and the best part is - it's only €94.50! Result!
Okay so it is very very sexy. I wouldn't advise this to anyone with large boobs as there is not a lot of fabric there to cover them. I'm pretty sure this is why ASOS.com used a model with long hair and styled her hair over the side of the dress. It's pretty damn hot though. Luckly, the event in question is the kinda of fashion formal thing which will allow me to wear something like that!
You can stalk the dress here




0 Yorumlar