Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Victon han seung-woo X Choi Byung-chan, deepened automn sensibility .. Tantan Physical + intense eyes 'perfect chemistry'

Interviews with pictorials from the group Victon (VICTON) han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan have been released.The fashion magazine Arena released an interview with the Arena November issue picture with group Viktons Han Seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan on the 20th.The two people in the picture expressed the deepening romance of Autumn luxuriously.In the personal cut, the atmosphere of the alluring autumn man was completed, and in the joint cut, the perfect chemistry was boasted and the sensual and atmosphere picture was completed.From the sweater that matches the chilly autumn weather to the jacket of intense color and pattern, all the fittings were perfectly digested with solid physical and deep eyes and showed various charms.In a subsequent interview, Han Seung-woo said, The more I play the stage and the more I play music, the more I want to do better than anyone else and I want to go to the big stage. I think it will be a fire that does not go out. I expressed my aspirations.Choi Byung-chan, who has been a lively maker throughout the filming, said, I want to give pleasure and happiness to many people through my positive energy. Through the survival program, he said, I used to be weak and relying on my opponent.Victon broke his own record in the sound recordings and recordings through the single 2nd album Mayday in June. In July, he successfully held Ontact Live and showed solid growth.Han Seung-woo is showing his presence as an artist with his title song Sacrefice by releasing his solo album Fame in August, while Choi Byung-chan is continuing his upward trend with active activities, including challenging his first performance through JTBCs new mini-series Live On, which is scheduled to air in November.The interview with the pictures of Victons Han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan, which are more mature and more anticipated in the future, can be found in the November issue of Arena.arena homme plus
Interviews with pictorials from the group Victon (VICTON) han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan have been released.The fashion magazine Arena released an interview with the Arena November issue picture with group Viktons Han Seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan on the 20th.The two people in the picture expressed the deepening romance of Autumn luxuriously.In the personal cut, the atmosphere of the alluring autumn man was completed, and in the joint cut, the perfect chemistry was boasted and the sensual and atmosphere picture was completed.From the sweater that matches the chilly autumn weather to the jacket of intense color and pattern, all the fittings were perfectly digested with solid physical and deep eyes and showed various charms.In a subsequent interview, Han Seung-woo said, The more I play the stage and the more I play music, the more I want to do better than anyone else and I want to go to the big stage. I think it will be a fire that does not go out. I expressed my aspirations.Choi Byung-chan, who has been a lively maker throughout the filming, said, I want to give pleasure and happiness to many people through my positive energy. Through the survival program, he said, I used to be weak and relying on my opponent.Victon broke his own record in the sound recordings and recordings through the single 2nd album Mayday in June. In July, he successfully held Ontact Live and showed solid growth.Han Seung-woo is showing his presence as an artist with his title song Sacrefice by releasing his solo album Fame in August, while Choi Byung-chan is continuing his upward trend with active activities, including challenging his first performance through JTBCs new mini-series Live On, which is scheduled to air in November.The interview with the pictures of Victons Han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan, which are more mature and more anticipated in the future, can be found in the November issue of Arena.arena homme plus
Interviews with pictorials from the group Victon (VICTON) han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan have been released.The fashion magazine Arena released an interview with the Arena November issue picture with group Viktons Han Seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan on the 20th.The two people in the picture expressed the deepening romance of Autumn luxuriously.In the personal cut, the atmosphere of the alluring autumn man was completed, and in the joint cut, the perfect chemistry was boasted and the sensual and atmosphere picture was completed.From the sweater that matches the chilly autumn weather to the jacket of intense color and pattern, all the fittings were perfectly digested with solid physical and deep eyes and showed various charms.In a subsequent interview, Han Seung-woo said, The more I play the stage and the more I play music, the more I want to do better than anyone else and I want to go to the big stage. I think it will be a fire that does not go out. I expressed my aspirations.Choi Byung-chan, who has been a lively maker throughout the filming, said, I want to give pleasure and happiness to many people through my positive energy. Through the survival program, he said, I used to be weak and relying on my opponent.Victon broke his own record in the sound recordings and recordings through the single 2nd album Mayday in June. In July, he successfully held Ontact Live and showed solid growth.Han Seung-woo is showing his presence as an artist with his title song Sacrefice by releasing his solo album Fame in August, while Choi Byung-chan is continuing his upward trend with active activities, including challenging his first performance through JTBCs new mini-series Live On, which is scheduled to air in November.The interview with the pictures of Victons Han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan, which are more mature and more anticipated in the future, can be found in the November issue of Arena.arena homme plus

Interviews with pictorials from the group Victon (VICTON) han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan have been released.

The fashion magazine 'Arena' released an interview with the Arena November issue picture with group Vikton's Han Seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan on the 20th.

The two people in the picture expressed the deepening romance of Autumn luxuriously. In the personal cut, the atmosphere of the alluring autumn man was completed, and in the joint cut, the perfect chemistry was boasted and the sensual and atmosphere picture was completed. From the sweater that matches the chilly autumn weather to the jacket of intense color and pattern, all the fittings were perfectly digested with solid physical and deep eyes and showed various charms.

In a subsequent interview, Han Seung-woo said, "The more I play the stage and the more I play music, the more I want to do better than anyone else and I want to go to the big stage. I think it will be a fire that does not go out." I expressed my aspirations.

Choi Byung-chan, who has been a lively maker throughout the filming, said, "I want to give pleasure and happiness to many people through my positive energy." Through the survival program, he said, "I used to be weak and relying on my opponent.

Victon broke his own record in the sound recordings and recordings through the single 2nd album 'Mayday' in June. In July, he successfully held Ontact Live and showed solid growth. Han Seung-woo is showing his presence as an artist with his title song "Sacrefice" by releasing his solo album "Fame" in August, while Choi Byung-chan is continuing his upward trend with active activities, including challenging his first performance through JTBC's new mini-series "Live On", which is scheduled to air in November.

The interview with the pictures of Victon's Han seung-woo and Choi Byung-chan, which are more mature and more anticipated in the future, can be found in the November issue of 'Arena'.

arena homme plus

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar