Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

kang jae-jun, a honey-tuck "very pretty" on Eugenoid, was I in love with you?

Broadcaster kang jae-jun boasted of his affection for his wife Eugenoid.On April 17, kang jae-jun posted an article on his instagram saying, Our silver brother is very beautiful.Inside the picture is a picture of Eugenoid smiling brightly with a bouquet of flowers in his arms.Eugenoid, who celebrated his birthday the day before, is taking a bouquet shot from SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape Cult show.Eugenoid, among them, said, I think I took that picture and ate too much, my jaws are growing again.Meanwhile, kang jae-jun made his debut as a comedian in the 10th SBS bond, and married his colleague Eugenoid, a special envoy for SBS 8th in 2016.Currently, the two are appearing on JTBC I can not be No.1

Broadcaster kang jae-jun boasted of his affection for his wife Eugenoid.

On April 17, kang jae-jun posted an article on his instagram saying, "Our silver brother is very beautiful."

Inside the picture is a picture of Eugenoid smiling brightly with a bouquet of flowers in his arms. Eugenoid, who celebrated his birthday the day before, is taking a bouquet shot from SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape Cult show'.

Eugenoid, among them, said, "I think I took that picture and ate too much, my jaws are growing again."

Meanwhile, kang jae-jun made his debut as a comedian in the 10th SBS bond, and married his colleague Eugenoid, a special envoy for SBS 8th in 2016.

Currently, the two are appearing on JTBC 'I can not be No.1'

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar