Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hollywood star says he had to 'go outside and burn one' to get through dinner with Donald Trump - Fox News

Actor Woody Harrelson revealed in a recent interview that he had a "brutal" dinner with President Trump and First Woman Melania Trump years within the past, asserting "It bought so nefarious" that he needed to "slither outdoors" and smoke.

All the plan thru an interview with Esquire Magazine, Harrelson recalled a dinner his buddy, weak Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, had invited him to where Ventura suspected that Trump used to be going to query him to be his vp in a 2004 marketing campaign whisk.

“So, Jesse Ventura is a buddy of mine, and he known as me up -- and here's in, oh, 2002 -- and acknowledged, ‘Donald Trump goes to expend a stumble on at to convince me to be his operating mate for the Democratic sign in 2004. Will you be my date?’” Harrelson acknowledged.

“I acknowledged, ‘Yeah, man.’ So we all met at Trump Tower, sat down. Melania used to be there, simplest she wasn’t his wife but. And it used to be, let me say you, a brutal dinner. Two and a half hours. The stress-free fragment used to be gazing Jesse’s strikes. It could per chance well explore fancy Trump had him pinned, used to be going to accumulate him to sigh certain, and then Jesse would scurry out on the closing second.”

JEFF DANIELS SAYS DEMOCRATS NEED A CANDIDATE WHO CAN 'PUNCH' TRUMP 'IN THE FACE'

The Oscar-nominated actor accused Trump of having a "monologue monopoly" on the dinner table at no longer letting him, Ventura, or the lengthy whisk first lady keep up a correspondence. And it "bought so nefarious" that Harrelson needed to leave the room.

“Now, at a just true table with four of us, everybody is entitled to 25 p.c of the conversation, true? I’d shriek Melania bought about 0.1 p.c, presumably. I bought about 1 p.c. And the governor, Jesse, he bought about 3 p.c,” Harrelson explained. “Trump took the reduction. It bought so nefarious I needed to head outdoors and burn one before returning to the monologue monopoly.”

He endured,  "Hear, I got here up thru Hollywood, so I’ve seen narcissists. This man used to be past. It blew my mind. He did shriek one ingredient that used to be nice looking, though. He acknowledged, ‘You realize, I’m worth four billion bucks,’ or presumably he acknowledged 5 billion bucks—a form of numbers, I neglect.

"Anyway, he acknowledged, ‘I’m worth then all over again- many billion bucks. Nonetheless after I die, no matter how noteworthy it is, I know my adolescence are going to fight over it.’ That used to be the one correct declare he made that night time, and I believed, 'Okay, yeah, that’s wonderful chilly.'”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The "Zombieland" huge title additionally revealed that he went to varsity with Vice President Mike Pence.

“As a freshman, I gave a sermon to a adolescence team, and Mike used to be the man operating the reward," Harrelson recalled. "He used to be a junior, I focus on ... He struck me as a nice man, very sincere. I don’t know how properly we’d accumulate along now, but we bought along k then."


View Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar